A “pray-er” knows the importance of prayer.
Prayer is THE MOST POWERFUL thing you can do in any situation or circumstance.
Whether you are a new Christian or have been born again for many years, there are
5 critical books every “pray-er” needs to read. I recommend purchasing these books to add to your home library. Then you will be able to refer to them often.
1. The Bible – obviously the Word of God must be first on this list. This is the first and foremost resource for your daily prayer life.
2. The Authority Of The Believer- by: John A. MacMillan
(A Classic which includes “The Authority of the Intercessor” and “Encounter with Darkness”)
3. The Blood And The Glory- by: Dr. Billye Brim
4. Spiritual Authority- by: Watchman Nee
5. E.M. Bounds On Prayer- by: E.M. Bounds